Who We Are
Shepstone & Wylie Attorneys is a leading South African law firm with a reputation for integrity and excellence. We aim to be the law firm of choice across a wide range of legal matters, ensuring that our team-based approach delivers innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions to our clients.
With offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Richards Bay, we offer accessible and complete legal services to a diverse client base. Local and international affiliations further extend our representation throughout Southern Africa, Europe and North America.
Shepstone & Wylie is an equal opportunity and empowerment employer, committed to transformation in our society. We are also committed to responsible corporate citizenship based on honesty, a belief in shared value and compassion for social and environmental issues that fall within the domain of our business.
Shepstone & Wylie:
- Is committed to transformation and empowerment
- Continually strives to reflect the demographics of the South African population;
- Promotes these objectives by actively recruiting, training, developing and retaining both professional and support staff from previously disadvantaged, designated groups
- Embraces change and encourages diversity in the workplace
- Wherever possible, makes use of preferential procurement policies and partners with appropriate law firms and sole practitioners, in order to advance transformation
- Is actively involved in the training and development of previously disadvantaged law firms / practitioners