Our corporate lawyers strive to provide effective and practical solutions. We advise on and draft contracts for all aspects of corporate and business law.
Clients embarking on business ventures are advised on the most appropriate structures and the various issues and risks that need to be considered. Taxation implications of contracts and commercial structures are also carefully considered. When required, we will also represent clients in the negotiation of contracts and resolution of commercial disputes.
We also advise on constitutional and competition law matters and we are able to obtain input from all our other departments, including environmental and employment law.
Our areas of expertise include inter alia:
- Broad-based black economic empowerment (B-BBEE) structures and advice
- Building, construction and engineering contracts
- Business establishment and registration
- Commercial advice and agreements
- Commercial disputes and arbitration
- Company law
- Competition law
- Constitutional law
- Construction and engineering disputes and arbitration
- Corporate governance
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Development schemes
- Due diligence investigations in relation to mergers and acquisitions
- Estate planning
- Finance transactions
- Financial planning
- Formation of companies, close corporations and trusts
- Immigration (Permanent and Temporary Residency)
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Notarial work
We are pleased to advise that we have appointed de Chalains, a specialist Intellectual Property(IP) firm to provide our clients with a full range of high quality IP services including trade mark, patent and design searches with opinions, registrations and related litigation.
Please contact David Bernstein on 082 465 5193 or email@example.com should you require any assistance with such matters.