The many laws governing property ownership and development require property lawyers to have a dynamic approach to transactions. Our property lawyers have wide experience in the field.
Modern technology for the transmission of documentation, a daily courier service and electronic mail and search facilities to and from the Deeds Registries across the country, ensure minimal delays in property registration.
We deal with:
- Commercial developments including offices, factories and shopping centres
- Contracts of sale, donation and exchange
- Developments – sectional title and share block
- General property advice
- Land sub-divisions and consolidations
- Lease and option agreements
- Mortgage bonds for financial institutions
- Municipal conveyancing
- Notarial leases, bonds and servitudes
- Private / third party bonds
- Residential, commercial and industrial township transfers
- Structuring of property trusts
- Timeshare developments
- Township establishment and development
We offer regular progress reports on transactions and the collection and delivery of documents if required.
Please feel free to consult the Shepstone & Wylie conveyancing procedure in South Africa.